Included as part of the Limited Edition Silver Proof Set are eight proof quality coins struck from silver. Mintage cap for the release is limited to just 50,000.
Seven of the coins in the set are composed of a 90% silver composition. One coin is featured in 99.9% silver.
The complete list of coins included in the 2013 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set in the ascending denominational order are:
- 2012-S Roosevelt Dime
- 2013-S White Mountain National Forest Quarter
- 2013-S Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial Quarter
- 2013-S Great Basin National Park Quarter
- 2013-S Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Quarter
- 2012-S Mount Rushmore National Memorial Quarter
- 2013-S Kennedy Half-Dollar
- 2013-W Proof Silver Eagle
Those interested in ordering one of the 2013 Limited Edition Silver Proof Sets can currently do so directly from the United States Mint. Current pricing of the release is $139.95, plus shipping and handling.
A link to the product page on the US Mint's website is located here. Orders are also accepted by calling 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).